[omd-users] Error reading from remote server

Nhlapo, Gevesa gnhlapo at fnb.co.za
Thu Jun 13 15:21:39 CEST 2013

Hi all,

We are using Nagios as our monitoring tool version 1.2.0p2 with OMD version 0.56. When adding and host to monitor we use the WATO and all has been going well till recently something strange started when we try Activate changes we get the following error :

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /live/check_mk/wato.py<http://htf-entman-nagios-prod/live/check_mk/wato.py>.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at htf-server--prod Port 80

Initially when we did an OMD RESTART it would refresh and we continue as normal but currently no change is seen. Has anyone have a solution/came across this and found a way around it? You help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Geveza

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.