[omd-users] OMD .57 Release Date?

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Fri Jun 14 16:46:31 CEST 2013

Howdy,

Does anyone know roughly when version 0.57 will release? I've been
tempted to install one of the latest snapshot builds, but if the
official release is due sometime this summer I'd prefer to wait.

Is there an "Open Issues" page for OMD that can be used to help
determine what kinds of issues might be in a given snapshot?

I know the HEADER.html indicates whether or not the build and tests
pass, but would be interested to be able to drill into that info further.

Thanks,

Mike