[omd-users] OMD .57 Release Date?

William Baum wmbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 19:28:15 CEST 2013

I notice the build logs are referring to omd-1.00, yet the Check_MK version
in omd was just updated to 1.2.2p2. Does this mean that omd 1.0 will have
Check_MK 1.2.2x rather than 1.2.3x?

Any idea when we'll be able to see check_mk 1.2.3 in an omd daily build?

There was a thread in April about "Updating Check_MK within OMD" where it
was mentioned that it was possible but perhaps not advisable.  If one
wanted to try some of the new features, are the instructions in
[check_mk.git]/doc/README.setup_in_omd current?

Thanks,

--Bill