[omd-users] Question with regards to HTTPS

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 13:08:25 CEST 2013

Hi Jimmy,

I'm not on Ubuntu but on Debian at another system so maybe the paths
are similar...

I'd try to copy /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl to
/etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl-with-rewrite and put the
modifications at the end of that file. Second step would be to link
that new file to /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/<some_name_to_choose> and
restart apache.

Quick and dirty, no warranty this works ;-)

HTH,
Marcel