[omd-users] Problems update from 0.56 to 1.00

Jens Kuehnel omd at jens.kuehnel.org
Mon Jun 24 22:21:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just did an update from 0.56 to 1.00.
1st let me thank all people involved, a real great version.

I only had two small problems.

1.) I configured changed values for SMART harddisc temperatures in WATO
These settings where lost during the update. I simply had to recreate
them manually. Nothing big, but I thought you should know.

2.) I had a check_mk_ldap check with Version 3 and TLS. In 1.00 when
ever I turn on TLS the check generated an error. By switchin TLS off,
everything was fine.
Running check_ldap manually it works with TLS.

Greeting from Frankfurt Germany
CU
Jens