[omd-users] R: Two OMD - Check_MK questions

AC ac at itlab.it
Fri May 3 14:32:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

> -----Messaggio originale-----
> Da: omd-users-bounces at lists.mathias-kettner.de [mailto:omd-users-
> bounces at lists.mathias-kettner.de] Per conto di Joerg Linge
> Inviato: venerdì 3 maggio 2013 12:10
> Cc: omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de
> Oggetto: Re: [omd-users] Two OMD - Check_MK questions
>
> please adjust etc/pnp4nagios/config.php
>
> #
> # Link back to Nagios or Thruk ( www.thruk.org ) # $conf['nagios_base'] =
> "/<site>/nagios/cgi-bin";

I'm wondering which is the right path to set, cgi-bin dirs are under
/opt/omd/versions/0.56/lib/nagios/ and /opt/omd/versions/0.56/lib/icinga/
But at the moment I' not able to set nagios_base to point there.
Moreover I'm asking myself if there's something wrong in my setup, it looks
strange to edit config files shipped with OMD, all the rest is correct...

Bye
Andrea