[omd-users] R: Two OMD - Check_MK questions

AC ac at itlab.it
Fri May 3 18:10:24 CEST 2013

Hi,
	first of all thanks for patience.

I understand the web ui issue, in OMD I've configured check_mk as default
web ui for all my sites, but dirs you mention don't exist in my
installation.

[root at server] pwd
/opt/omd/sites/sitename
[root at server] ls -1

bin
etc
include
lib
local
share
tmp
var
version

no nagios or icinga dir

I believe made some mistakes during installation, now I'm in testing and
there'll be no problem to restart from scratch, but I'd like to understand
what's going wrong.

Regards

Andrea