[omd-users] check_mk-omd_status

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Thu May 9 18:11:52 CEST 2013

Not using WATO here, most of my configuration was done before I figured
out what WATO was and I just found it easier to hand-jam any changes
since then.  I pretty much do all the OMD config changes, small shop,
few admins, users don't access OMD for anything.

Right now I have WATO disabled.  One concern I've had is if enabling it
will mess up anything since my whole configuration has been done mostly
by editing the various .mk files and re-inventorying and restarting.

stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil