[omd-users] Down Host: ICMP not available but SNMP is

Markus Joosten markus.joosten at plumbe.de
Tue May 14 14:24:56 CEST 2013

Hi there,

since you wrote to the OMD list, i assume you are using Check_MK 1.2.0 which provided with the current stable version of OMD 0.56.
Unfortunately, this version is lacking the feature "host_check_commands" (see: http://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk_configvars.html#host_check_commands) where you could define how the host state should be determined.
You might try a daily snapshot of OMD which includes more recent versions of Check_MK.

Regards,
Markus