[omd-users] Systemtime

Roald roalda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:26:34 CEST 2014

Thanks! In my case here, we have two domains. One where systemtime is
important, so I want to use systemtime_default_values, and another where
systemtime fluctuates a bit. Here I want to set my own systemtime values.

If I want to create another variable like systemtime_default_values, where
do I do this?

I can't find where systemtime_default_values is defined?

--
Roald Amundsen