[omd-users] OMD on SLES

Timo Scheller timo.scheller at hiz-saarland.de
Mon Jun 30 11:30:15 CEST 2014

Hi Timotheus,

first have a look in:
cat /etc/sysconfig/apache2 |grep MOD
# * In the APACHE_MODULES variable, you can use mod_xyz or just xyz syntax.
APACHE_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic authn_file authz_host authz_groupfile authz_default authz_user authn_dbm authnz_ldap
 cgi dir env expires include log_config ldap mime negotiation reqtimeout setenvif ssl suexec php5 proxy proxy_http rewrite"

And see if there are the proxy and proxy_http.

If not, use Yast2 or editor to change it.

Also check the version of SLES. Which one do you use?