[omd-users] OMD on SLES

B Timotheus B.Timotheus at kanaan.org
Mon Jun 30 14:00:37 CEST 2014

Hello Timo,

thanks for the welcome and thank you for going after this with me.

Here are the results:

HOST:/etc/apache2/conf.d # ls -la zzz*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 43 Jun 28 09:50 zzz_omd.conf ->
/omd/versions/default/share/omd/apache.conf

HOST:/etc/apache2/conf.d # cat zzz_omd.conf
# Include Apache configuration of OMD sites
Include /omd/apache/*.conf

HOST:/etc/apache2/vhosts.d # ls
vhost-ssl.conf  vhost-ssl.template  vhost.template

HOST:/etc/apache2/vhosts.d # cd ..

HOST:/etc/apache2 # ls *.conf
default-server.conf          mod_info.conf           mod_userdir.conf
errors.conf                  mod_log_config.conf
mod_usertrack.conf
httpd.conf                   mod_mime-defaults.conf
server-tuning.conf
listen.conf                  mod_reqtimeout.conf     ssl-global.conf
mod_autoindex-defaults.conf  mod_status.conf         uid.conf

HOST:/opt/omd/apache # ll
total 4
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 53 Jun 28 09:50 kanaan_check.conf

HOST:/etc/apache2 # su - sitename
OMD[sitename]:~$ omd config show
APACHE_MODE: own
APACHE_TCP_ADDR: 127.0.0.1
APACHE_TCP_PORT: 5000

You had a different port number. Is that critical?

Thanks again,
Timotheus

>>> Timo Scheller <timo.scheller at hiz-saarland.de> 30.06.2014 12:45 >>>
Hi Timotheus,