[omd-users] OMD on SLES

B Timotheus B.Timotheus at kanaan.org
Mon Jun 30 18:51:23 CEST 2014

Fate, you found the issue!

env was not installed. a2enmod env and the rcapache2 restart got things
going.

Thanks to you and Timo for working with me on this!

Best regards,
Timotheus

>>> Jaroslaw Nowak <0xfate at gmail.com> 30.06.2014 17:23 >>>
The apache2 way to enable modules is:
a2enmod env

then
service apache2 restart

but i dunno if your version is already supporting that, neither im
sure
where (exactly) the module configs reside in SLES:
inside
/etc/

there will be either an httpd or apache2 folder. Beyond that there may
(depends on version) be an
mods-enabled & mods-aviavable folder

a2enmod now makes an softlink inside mods-enabled folder to the right
(env.load) module config inside /etc/apache2/mods-aviavable/

if a2enmod is not present on your system youll have to verify that

LoadModule env_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_env.so

is present, uncommented inside your apache config files(it should
contain
somthing like module in its name). The Path is taken from debian though
may
differ on sles.

im sorry i dont have an running SLES Host to verify the exact config
files;
if you cant find the right one you may provide:
ls -la /etc/apache2/
and
ls -la /etc/apache2/*/
to my mail.