[omd-users] Moving an OMD Install

B Timotheus B.Timotheus at kanaan.org
Mon Jun 30 20:02:26 CEST 2014

Hi Marco,

the steps you listed worked.

Thank you for your help!

Timotheus

>>> Marco Klipp <Klipp.M at eppendorf.de> 27.06.2014 15:28 >>>
Hi Timotheus,

try to install omd from scratch on the new server.
Create a new monitoring site with the same name as the old one.
Copy the files of the old installation into the new installation.

This should work.

Better should be to backup the existing installation via Web-GUI and import the resulting zip file to the new installation.

Marco