[omd-users] Check_MK over SSH

marcin kowalski yoshi314 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:56:28 CEST 2014

WATO places its config in different files, usually in
etc/check_mk/conf.d/wato.

Similarily, hosts configured in main.mk will not be configurable through
wato, but the rules you apply in either wato or manually will work fine.

Not sure why cmk command would not be detected, but it should work fine on
the user account that represents the omd instance.