[omd-users] LDAP and omd

mverdick at mmm.com mverdick at mmm.com
Thu May 22 15:02:58 CEST 2014

Hello,

Any documentation on setting up LDAP in OMD? I have read docs on setting
up LDAP in Nagios by loading this module (i.e. LoadModule
authnz_ldap_module modules/mod_authnz_ldap.so) but when I look at one of
my sites apache.conf that module is not available (it is available in the
normal apache (httpd.conf) although it is commented out. How can I add the
required LDAP module to my sites apache config? Will adding the LDAP
module to my sites apache cause problems when I upgrade?

Any help or pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Verdick
BT-SAP Infrastructure OpenText Content Management
3M Center, Building 224-6N-6B16