[omd-users] OMD/check_mk - check_form_submit question.

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:48:32 CEST 2014

Mmmh i don't know what's the problem. If i test this at my dev
installations it is working without problem.
./check_form_submit -I localhost -u /test -q
'_origtarget=wato.py&_username=omdadmin&_password=omd' -e 'Check_MK.s Web
Administration Tool'
OK - Found expected regex "Check_MK.s Web Administration Tool" in form
response

It looks like a bug inside your python version -->
http://bugs.python.org/issue13211
I use Ubuntu 14.04 at my test systems with python 2.7.6

br