[omd-users] Antwort: Re: cmk with plugin windows_updates.vbs and wsus-Server down -> no monitoring

Carsten.Krueger at stiftungsklinikum.de Carsten.Krueger at stiftungsklinikum.de
Mon Oct 6 10:28:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

check-mk-agent-1.2.4p5 with agents-windows-plugins-windows_updates (
2014-04-17)

greetings
Carsten

Andreas Döhler <andreas.doehler at gmail.com>
ohne
05.10.2014 11:06

An
Carsten.Krueger at stiftungsklinikum.de,
Kopie
"omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de" <omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de>
Thema
Re: [omd-users] cmk with plugin windows_updates.vbs and wsus-Server down
-> no monitoring

What version of server, gent and windows_updates.vbs do you use?
Depending on this there are different possibilities to solve the problem.

br

any ideas why check_mk agent didn't answer when using plugin
"windows_updates.vbs" and the WSUS-server is down?
Today our WSUS-Server went down (hardware problem) and our check_mk is
full of service error "(Service Check Timed Out)"
It was a little bit hard to find what's going on.

Is there a timeout value in cmk-agent to prevent the hole agent not
working if a plugin didn't respond?

greetings
Carsten