[omd-users] Antwort: Re: cmk with plugin windows_updates.vbs and wsus-Server down -> no monitoring

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:56:18 CEST 2014

Then you should use the options with caching and async execution inside the
check_mk.ini.

[global]
    async_script_execution = parallel

[plugins]
    execution windows_updates.vbs = async
    timeout windows_updates.vbs = 120
    cache_age windows_updates.vbs = 80000

In this case you should only get a missing check if the windows update
plugin fails.

br