[omd-users] add livedump hosts to wato

Duncan Noorman d.noorman at flexyz.com
Tue Oct 28 18:46:13 CET 2014

Hi,
We have a few remote monitors in locations that prevent active checks/traditional master slave monitoring.
We have successfully added those hosts to our central monitor with livedump as passive checks. We are now stuck adding those hosts WATO, so we can easliy setup, hostgroups, notifications, etc.

We have tried to add these hosts to WATO manually and via the webinterface, but in both instances nagios complains of duplicate entries.

Is it possible to add these hosts to (automaitcally) WATO, or do we need to set up the notifcations and such in Nagios manually?

Regards,

Duncan