[omd-users] yum install of omd 1.20

mverdick at mmm.com mverdick at mmm.com
Thu Sep 18 18:44:49 CEST 2014

Hello,

I just got done installing omd 1.20 rpm on a RHEL v6 server using the yum
localinstall command. This is the second upgrade to omd I have performed.
When I upgraded from omd 1.00 to 1.10 in the directory /omd/versions I
have two directories (1.00 and 1.10) and a link named default -> 1.20

I do not have a directory 1.20. When I cd into the link default I get an
error: -bash: cd: default: No such file or directory.  When I cd into 1.20
I end up in directory /omd/versions/1.10. Is this correct? Where are the
omd version 1.20 files installed? Supposedly 1.20 is the default version
now, but where is it. When I do omd versions all I get are version 1.00
and 1.10 (but I have not restarted omd yet and maybe that is the problem)>
I will be restarting omd tomorrow morning. I would like to point my
current site using 1.10 to the new version at that time while I am
restarting my site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Verdick
BT-SAP Infrastructure OpenText Content Management
3M Center, Building 224-6N-6B16