[omd-users] History section has not been updated

Andres Gomez Casanova angoca at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 15:51:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

First of all, it is a very nice project, good work.
I have found in the web page that the History Section has stopped in time (version 1.10). Instead Change log continues to be modified (version 1.30)
I think History section should be delete and merge with ChangeLog, it is kind of redundant. If it is not, well, it must be updated and they should be synchronised (as part of the release process of a stable version).

That’s all guys.

Andres Gomez
DB2 DBA