[omd-users] increase nagvis refresh interval?

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 22:07:59 CEST 2014

I think it is not possible to reach near live time with the check_mk
results.
If you poll as fast as possible then there will be a significant load on
your monitoring core without doing anything.
But you can try together with the worker interval also modify
the updateobjectstates inside the [worker] settings.
If you set this to a small value the nagvis worker should try to update the
objects very fast.
You have to try :)

br