[omd-users] OMD Setup

Robert mlists at zoominternet.net
Thu Apr 2 02:47:37 CEST 2015

Helo again,

I must be dense or something as I cannot figure this out.  Let me tell
you what I want and you can tell how to get to that point.

I want to setup 3 groups,

Network
Server
Desktop

I want to have 3 users for starters,

User1
User2
User3

When user1 logs in he should only see Network devices
When user2 logs in he should only see the servers
When user3 logs in he should only see desktop items.

Is there a config file I can change/modify/create to achieve this?  I
tried to do it through WATO but it isn't working as expected.

I'm looking for simple documentation and looked at the web site but
there is too much to read that doesn't pertain to what I am looking
for.  This is my first attempt at setting up an NMS so I am going to
need guidance.  I learn quickly but if I don't understand it I cannot
learn it.

Thank you in advance for any and all support.

--
Regards
Robert

Smile... it increases your face value!