[omd-users] OMD Setup

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:40:59 CEST 2015

Hi Robert,

you should create three contact groups, one for each device group. Each
contact group contains just one user.
Configure the network contact group as host contact group for network
devices and so on...

The users should be member of just that contact group - and never member of
administrator role. Hopefully after relogin they only see "their" devices...

BTW: Do you need this for Nagios/Icinga GUI or Check_MK multisite?

Regards,
Marcel