[omd-users] OMD Setup

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:04:59 CEST 2015

Hi Robert,

if I were you I'd try this, all done in Multisite WATO:

* create three different folders in "Hosts"
* move all hosts to "their" folders
* create rules in "Hosts & Service Parameters -> Grouping -> Assignment of
hosts to contact groups", each dealing with one of the folders (and contact
groups)
* don't forget to "apply changes"

...the rules for whole folders are better than providing all host names in
these rules - but could also be accomplished by using tags, depends on
you...

HTH,
Marcel