[omd-users] Changing information shown

mlists at zoominternet.net mlists at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 6 18:27:41 CEST 2015

Hello All,

Thank everyone who has helped me with my other issues. I am making headway with this system.

What I am looking to do now is change what is displayed in the Service column.

Presently is shows ' Interface 10108 ' but I would like it to show a more understanding name like 'Gi1/0/8' So that when someone looks at it they will know what interface is being monitored.

For example:

If you didn't know what interface this is you would have to look it up. I would rather have the 'Gi1/0/8', for example, listed in the field where Interface 12607 is listed.

How can I get to this point?