[omd-users] Changing information shown

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:48:56 CEST 2015

Hi,

1. Better ask check_mk related things at cmk list, this list primarily
serves for OMD things, not for parts of it.
2. Always report your used version (OMD and CMK), this helps
troubleshooting.
3. You most likely search for rules located at WATO -> Host & Service
parameters -> Parameters for inventoried services -> Network and switch
port inventory. The params are use description and/or use alias.

HTH,
Marcel