[omd-users] Safari on IOS, saving password

sberg at mississippi.com sberg at mississippi.com
Mon Apr 13 18:19:32 CEST 2015

Not sure if this should be on this list or a check_mk list, but here goes...

When I browse to my check_mk web page on Firefox I have the login name and password saved and all works just as expected.  When using IOS & Safari from my iPhone or iPad I can't get the login name and password to be saved.  I'm always prompted for the login.  Is there something I can set within OMD/check_mk so IOS/Safari will be able to save the password?  I've looked through the list of saved passwords in Safari and my credentials for check_mk don't show up in that list at all.