[omd-users] Fw: OMD upgrade did not upgrade Nagios Core

Marco Klipp Klipp.M at eppendorf.de
Thu Apr 23 07:51:19 CEST 2015

Hello Rick,

please see
http://omdistro.org/changelogs

There was only a change in nagios version during update to 1.00.
No upgrade since then.

Marco

Am Mittwoch, den 22.04.2015, 18:31 +0000 schrieb Rick Wilson:

Hello all,

I did an upgrade to OMD 1.20 this morning but when I checked into it I discovered that Nagios Core is still running 3.5.0 instead of 4.0.x

I downloaded  the OMD 1.20 rpm package and installed it.

I then ran “omd update” and selected the 1.20 version.

Everything seemed to go well except for the item noted above.

Any suggestions on what I did wrong.

Thanks.

Rick Wilson

This email including its attachments is intended for the person or entity only to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, forwarding, dissemination, other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer system.

Eppendorf AG, Hamburg, Barkhausenweg 1, 22339 Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 76249
Vors. des Aufsichtsrats: Klaus Fink
Vorstand: Detmar Ammermann, Dr. Ralf Hermann, Dr. Heinz G. Koehn, Dr. Wilhelm Pluester, Dr. Michael Schroeder

Eppendorf Instrumente GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 69077
Geschäftsführer: Rainer Treptow

Eppendorf Liquid Handling GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 92250
Geschäftsführer: Boris von Beichmann