[omd-users] Compiling from source

Colbey colbey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:08:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've managed to install via the method above, however the apache instance i
can't seem to get to play correctly, apache2 is up and running, but when i
visit the /omdsitename for the server, it just 404's

Any clues... the OMD install from the released distro works fine, but built
from scratch it doesn't seem to be working, even though when you check the
status it says it's all running?

I've also tried playing around with host files etc, however that didn't
help either, eventually added the entry into my DNS, but still to no avail.

Regards,

Colbey

Cheers,

Colbey