[omd-users] Want to monitor IIS server through OMD.

Thammanna, Venkataramu vthammanna at galaxe.com
Mon Aug 17 12:10:28 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I want to monitor IIS server/services through OMD. Please let me know how can I achieve this.

Thanks,
Venkataramu Thammanna
Team Lead - Offshore IT support

O: +91 804 084 7777
C: +91 8095551757
vthammanna at galaxe.com<mailto:vthammanna at galaxe.com>
[cid:image004.png at 01D08F06.5EA60A20]
A member of the GalaxE Group

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone at 732-868-0400. Also, please delete and destroy all copies of this email and its contents, including all copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved to disk.