[omd-users] how to use nagios plugin with omd

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:45:52 CEST 2015

Hi Yafu,

1. the plugin usually does not need to be placed on target host, because
it's executed from OMD server as active check
2. configuration on OMD server depends on the monitoring core used as well
as - maybe - used addons/GUIs. Which ones are you using?

Regards,
Marcel

Wang, Yafu (GE Energy Management) <Yafu.Wang at ge.com> schrieb am Sa., 22.
Aug. 2015 um 01:35 Uhr: