[omd-users] how to use nagios plugin with omd

Ahmad Siddiq mysiddiq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 21:29:00 CEST 2015

Hi Wang,

You can try to use WATO > Active & Service Parameters > Active Checks
> Classical active and passive Monitoring checks in check_mk WATO

Or you can go the hard way by writing in the lines by yourself in Nagios.

All the best!

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 3:00 AM, Wang, Yafu (GE Energy Management) <
Yafu.Wang at ge.com> wrote:

> Hi Marcel,
>

> Thanks for your message.  Here is the information I have
>

> ·         Nagios Core – version 3.4.1
>
> ·         check_mk -- version 1.2.0p3
>
> ·         omd – version 1.20
>

> I have installed check_oracle_health plugin on omd server too.  We need to
> know how to configure Nagios/check_mk/omd for a target host so that we can
> monitor the check.
>
> Let me know if you need any other information. Monitoring oracle status
> and query result is very important to our project.  We appreciate any
> advice from you.
>

> Have a good weekend
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Yafu

Best Regards,

*Ahmad Siddiq b. Mohd Adnan*Senior System Engineer, Xchanging Malaysia Sdn
Bhd
International Award for Young People, Gold Award
LPIC-3 Security, Novell CLA, Novell DCTech, CCENT, Microsoft Certified
Professional, MCTS Windows Server 2008
Mobile: +60 17 377-5007| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/my.sidz