[omd-users] OMD -- Change default WARNING|CRITICAL level settings

Ahmad Siddiq mysiddiq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:12:23 CEST 2015

Hi Wang,

If you would like to implement a simple bash script, you better implement a
local check instead instead of a passive test.
If you really like to implement a passive test, make sure your script can
parse warning/critical values via command line, or you can change it on the
script level itself.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Wang, Yafu (GE Energy Management) <
Yafu.Wang at ge.com> wrote:

> I create a check under  WATO | Host & Service Parameters | Active check |Classical
> active and passive Monitoring checks.  I would like to run a bash script
> returning an integer.  It seems default setting are –
>

> OK: 0
>
> WARNING: 1
>
> CRITICAL: 2
>

> How do I change these default setting for this check?
>

> Thanks for your help
>

> Yafu

Best Regards,

*Ahmad Siddiq b. Mohd Adnan*Senior System Engineer, Xchanging Malaysia Sdn
Bhd
International Award for Young People, Gold Award
LPIC-3 Security, Novell CLA, Novell DCTech, CCENT, Microsoft Certified
Professional, MCTS Windows Server 2008
Mobile: +60 17 377-5007| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/my.sidz