[omd-users] OMD install check_mk plugin for mongodb

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:37:25 CEST 2015

Hi Aitor,

where did you get this URL from? If you search for the plugin at
exchange.check-mk.org you'll finally end at
http://mathias-kettner.com/check_mk_exchange_file.php?HTML=&file=mongodb-1.0.mkp&LANG=en

...read the description and find the needed plugin. This plugin must be
placed in ~/local/lib/nagios/plugins/.

For the active check config to appear in WATO you must restart/reload the
apache web server: "omd restart apache" - and maybe clear your browser's
cache or reload page without cache.

HTH,
Marcel

Aitor Carrera <aitor.carrera at edosoft.es> schrieb am Do., 27. Aug. 2015 um