[omd-users] old config appeared this morning

Maxime Baudin maxime.baudin at ac-rennes.fr
Fri Aug 28 09:38:25 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,
I'm a new user (3 monthes) of OMD (1.20)

Today my server is  using files from July 3rd in check_mk repository

Everything created or modified (files or contents in
sites/xxx/etc/check_mk/ ) between this date and today has disapeared.

My question is : where can I find logs or clues to explain what happened ?

This is really strange and I'm curious about this "restore" capability.
(and hopping of a restora capability ... :) )

Best regards,
Maxime

--
Maxime Baudin - Rectorat de Rennes
SERIA-R, 8 rue Jean-Julien Lemordant - 35000 Rennes