[omd-users] old config appeared this morning

Maxime Baudin maxime.baudin at ac-rennes.fr
Fri Aug 28 10:01:26 CEST 2015

Le 28/08/2015 09:38, Maxime Baudin a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
> I'm a new user (3 monthes) of OMD (1.20)
>
> Today my server is  using files from July 3rd in check_mk repository
>
> Everything created or modified (files or contents in
> sites/xxx/etc/check_mk/ ) between this date and today has disapeared.

Hi again

correction : everything under etc/check_mk/conf.d  (and yes I created
files manually in this directory...)
seems to be a issue with wato (I'm not using it by the way)

the question still remains :)

Maxime

--
Maxime Baudin - Rectorat de Rennes
SERIA-R, 8 rue Jean-Julien Lemordant - 35000 Rennes