[omd-users] Passing variables in notifications

Rick Wilson rickwilson7425 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 17:15:16 CET 2015

Hello all,

I am trying to get the hostgroup name to appear in the subject line of the email notifications and it is not working.
I place the $HOSTGROUPNAME$ variable in the subject line definition in "WATO -> Global Configuration Setting -> Notifications" but it doesn't translate and appear in the email.
I have tried various other variables and they all work.
I have double checked my hostgroup settings and they all appear ok.
Any help would be appreciated,
Rick