[omd-users] OMD future release or update Check_MK?

John Zimmerman john.zimm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:18:08 CET 2015

Hi William,

Once you get the newer package installed you can do the update.  The omd
versions install side by side and then you upgrade your site between
versions.

Sounds like getting the appropriate repo configured and then searching for
the new version to install with your package manager will allow you to get
the "omd upgrade site" to migrate to the newest version.