[omd-users] OMD future release or update Check_MK?

John Zimmerman john.zimm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:59:48 CET 2015

Not sure on the omd version.  There appears to be a "Lab" version now which
is what the 2.1 probably is.

Personally I've switched to Check_MK Raw from the OMD packages since I was
really only using Check_MK.  The new Check_MK packaging uses the omd
utility and structure and I believe your site will still upgrade to the
check_mk version.  You'll just lose Thruk and other things that aren't part
of Check_MK.

http://mathias-kettner.com/check_mk_download.php