[omd-users] SDN and OMD

Stan Brown stanbrow at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:42:16 CET 2015

    We are looking at changing infrastructure on one segment of the
networks we
    currently monitor with OMD to SDN.
    SDN Ida new adventure to us, and we are just starting to try to
understand
    the care and feeding f it. It spears that much of the data that we
    currently get from network switches using SNMP will now have to come
from
    the flow controller. Does this sound right?

    Has anyone integrated OMD into a SDN based network, that could share
some
    thoughts as to how to do this?

    Is there a plug on we should look for?

    Also, it appears that properly defining parent child relationships for
this
    may be a challenge.