[omd-users] Issue with ODM installation.

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:14:29 CEST 2015

Hi Venkataramu,

go to https://labs.consol.de/repo/stable/, follow the instructions and
install directly from repo.
This will install OMD 1.20 with Check_MK 1.2.4p5. If you want CMK 1.2.6pX
follow the instructions to install OMD testing at
https://labs.consol.de/repo/testing/.

If you only need Nagios, Check_MK, PNP and Nagivis you can also install
1.2.6p5 in RAW Edition from mathias-kettner.com...

HTH,
Marcel

Thammanna, Venkataramu <vthammanna at galaxe.com> schrieb am Fr., 26. Juni
2015 um 09:34 Uhr: