[omd-users] Issue with ODM installation.

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:50:23 CEST 2015

Simplest is configuring all former monitored hosts from scratch in OMD.

If you do not want to loose data you must copy (and tweak) needed files
from your Nagios server - but noone of us can know which ones you need
because we don't administrate your site.
You have to find out for yourself.

Regards,
Marcel

Thammanna, Venkataramu <vthammanna at galaxe.com> schrieb am Fr., 26. Juni