[omd-users] Question about upcoming OMD 1.30

John Zimmerman john.zimm at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:28:58 CEST 2015

Hi Stephen,

I've been watching things myself and looks like no one has replied to you.
OMD 1.30 now lists 1.2.6p1 in the change logs on the omdistro.org site.
The testing builds for omd-1.21.DATE also have 1.2.6p1 which is what I'm
using at the moment.

So looks like the answer is 1.2.6p1 will be in 1.30 for sure.