[omd-users] Fresh Install of OMD 1.20 on CentOS 6.6 64Bit - Livestatus Not Running

May,Allen AMAY at vha.com
Thu May 7 16:00:52 CEST 2015

Looks like it is configured.
Can you see the port listening or telnet to it?

# lsof | grep '*:6557'
xinetd     2187      root    6u     IPv6              18433       0t0        TCP *:6557 (LISTEN)

From this part:
# TCP port number. Can be configure via LIVESTATUS_TCP_PORT
        port            = 6557

Maybe there’s a setting in ‘omd configure’ I forgot about.  It’s been awhile since I set it up.