[omd-users] PNP4Nagios not working for slave OMD server

Peter Shankland pshankland at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:11:36 CEST 2015

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the reply. I sent the request to OMD mailing list because it is
OMD I installed rather than a separate check_mk install however you 100%
pointed me in the right direction so thanks very much!! :)

Just in case anyone else gets the same issue as me...

I followed https://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk_wato_distributed.html to
create my slave server and it appears to be wrong. The screenshot of the
slave URL prefix shows as '10.1.1.84/slaveSite1' however this needs to just
be '/slaveSite1/'. Following the link that Marcel sent you can then create
the /etc/apache2/conf.d/multisite_proxy.conf file and substitute
/slaveSite1/ for /paris/. After a restart of httpd all is good with
PNP4Nagios.

Thanks Marcel!!