[omd-users] Problem in making curl call via Automation User

Deepak Goel deepak.goel at snapdeal.com
Mon May 18 12:28:02 CEST 2015

Hi all, I am using the following version of cmk

cmk --version
This is check_mk version* 1.2.6p1*

I have created an Automation User named *autouser *with a secret key. I
have given this user Administrator
<http://dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato.py?mode=edit_role&edit=admin&folder=>
role
but still I am not able to do anything with this user.

Eg. When i make a curl call to activate changes, the following message pops
up.

deepak at L-DeepakG-Tech:~$ curl
dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato_ajax_replication.py?site=my_pre_prod&_username=autouser&_secret=somesecret
[1] 20214
[2] 20215
deepak at L-DeepakG-Tech:~$ <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>401 Authorization Required</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Authorization Required</h1>
are authorized to access the document
requested.  Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.</p>

[1]-  Done                    curl
dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato_ajax_replication.py?site=my_pre_prod
[2]+  Done                    _username=autouser

Please hele me here.

Deepak Goel
Build and Release Engineer
*M*: +91 9910349045, *EXT*: 5981
237 OKHLA PHASE III, NEW DELHI 110 020, INDIADownload Our App[image: A]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapdeal.main&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=android>[image:
A]
<https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/snapdeal-mobile-shopping/id721124909?ls=1&mt=8&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=ios>[image:
W]