[omd-users] Problem in making curl call via Automation User

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:36:28 CEST 2015

Put your URL in quotes and try again:

curl '
dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato_ajax_replication.py?site=my_pre_prod&_username=autouser&_secret=somesecret
'

...and again: better ask cmk things to the cmk list as there are more cmk
users than on the OMD list here - and your issue will potentially get
solved faster...

Reagrds,
Marcel

Deepak Goel <deepak.goel at snapdeal.com> schrieb am Mo., 18. Mai 2015 um