[omd-users] Problem in making curl call via Automation User

Deepak Goel deepak.goel at snapdeal.com
Mon May 18 12:42:48 CEST 2015


Hi Mercei, still getting the same error


deepak at L-DeepakG-Tech:~$ curl '
dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato_ajax_replication.py?site=my_pre_prod&_username=autouser&_secret=somesecret
'
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>401 Authorization Required</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Authorization Required</h1>
<p>This server could not verify that you
are authorized to access the document
requested.  Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.</p>
</body></html>


Deepak Goel
Build and Release Engineer
*M*: +91 9910349045, *EXT*: 5981
237 OKHLA PHASE III, NEW DELHI 110 020, INDIADownload Our App[image: A]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapdeal.main&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=android>[image:
A]
<https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/snapdeal-mobile-shopping/id721124909?ls=1&mt=8&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=ios>[image:
W]
<http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/snapdeal/ee17fccf-40d0-4a59-80a3-04da47a5553f>

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Marcel Schulte <schulte.marcel at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Put your URL in quotes and try again:
>
> curl '
> dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato_ajax_replication.py?site=my_pre_prod&_username=autouser&_secret=somesecret
> '
>
> ...and again: better ask cmk things to the cmk list as there are more cmk
> users than on the OMD list here - and your issue will potentially get
> solved faster...
>
> Reagrds,
> Marcel
>
> Deepak Goel <deepak.goel at snapdeal.com> schrieb am Mo., 18. Mai 2015 um
> 12:28 Uhr:
>
>> Hi all, I am using the following version of cmk
>>
>> cmk --version
>> This is check_mk version* 1.2.6p1*
>>
>> I have created an Automation User named *autouser *with a secret key. I
>> have given this user Administrator
>> <http://dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato.py?mode=edit_role&edit=admin&folder=> role
>> but still I am not able to do anything with this user.
>>
>> Eg. When i make a curl call to activate changes, the following message
>> pops up.
>>
>>
>> deepak at L-DeepakG-Tech:~$ curl
>> dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato_ajax_replication.py?site=my_pre_prod&_username=autouser&_secret=somesecret
>> [1] 20214
>> [2] 20215
>> deepak at L-DeepakG-Tech:~$ <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML
>> 2.0//EN">
>> <html><head>
>> <title>401 Authorization Required</title>
>> </head><body>
>> <h1>Authorization Required</h1>
>> <p>This server could not verify that you
>> are authorized to access the document
>> requested.  Either you supplied the wrong
>> credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
>> browser doesn't understand how to supply
>> the credentials required.</p>
>> </body></html>
>>
>> [1]-  Done                    curl
>> dg-poc.com/my_pre_prod/check_mk/wato_ajax_replication.py?site=my_pre_prod
>> [2]+  Done                    _username=autouser
>>
>>
>> Please hele me here.
>>
>> Deepak Goel
>> Build and Release Engineer
>> *M*: +91 9910349045, *EXT*: 5981
>> 237 OKHLA PHASE III, NEW DELHI 110 020, INDIADownload Our App[image: A]
>> <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapdeal.main&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=android>[image:
>> A]
>> <https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/snapdeal-mobile-shopping/id721124909?ls=1&mt=8&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=ios>[image:
>> W]
>> <http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/snapdeal/ee17fccf-40d0-4a59-80a3-04da47a5553f>
>>  _______________________________________________
>> omd-users mailing list
>> omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de
>> http://lists.mathias-kettner.de/mailman/listinfo/omd-users
>>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mathias-kettner.de/pipermail/omd-users/attachments/20150518/732a5b99/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the omd-users mailing list